Tuesday, March 28, 2017

So it has been 2 years...

So it has been 2 years since I last updated my blog. As many of you might have thought I could have been out of the Tattoo Industry, but sorry to break your bubble ; I was not.

I have been travelling alot and learning new things, gaining new experiences and of course, working in a different environment and keeping myself busy as much as I could.

But the good news is, I will be taking new appointments for Tattoos once again.

My current free dates/time are as follows :

8th April 2017 ( Saturday )
10am-3pm

9th April 2017 ( Sunday )
10am-2pm

16th April 2017 ( Sunday )
10am-1pm

29th April 2017 ( Saturday )
10am-3pm

Whatsapp @ 96676536 or Email : DiamondFangs@live.com

Please note to make your appointments at least 5-7 days in advance and a deposit of $100 is required at the time of scheduling to hold your appointment.

No appointments will be held without a paid deposit upon booking. Simply put, if you don’t pay your deposit, you will not have an appointment. This is to ensure that our artist is compensated for all of their time drawing your custom work of art, if you do not show up to your appointment.

Deposits are payable online through DBS/POSB Bank Tranfer, or you may pay in person if that is more convenient to your location. Please email a copy of the receipt from paying your deposit to use it as credit towards your tattoo.

Deposits will be forfeited if a client is deemed truant, unless notified 48hrs in advance for a rescheduling. Please note rescheduling only apply once, thereafter deposits will be forfeited. Deposits are not refundable.

Drawing time is initially included in your tattoo rate, as well as any changes to your artwork, if your idea changes completely you will be charged a drawing fee which is not included in the initial deposit.

If you are still not sure, feel free to contact me.

Till then, enjoy my new artworks I did while I was in Japan.





No comments: